GUIDELINES FOR APPLY MCAP
- Pre-requisites For Applying Online
- How to Apply
- Guidelines for Uploading the Documents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Payment Policies
- Annexure A
- Annexure V
Pre-requisites for applying online Application
Download and read the prospectus carefully before applying.
Email ID and Mobile Number
Candidates should possess a valid email id and mobile number.All important communication will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
Candidate's Photo and Signature
Candidates have to keep their scanned photo and signature before applying. Candidates are requested to read the guidelines of the photo and signature before uploading.
The following documents and certificates are to be uploaded with the application.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Proof for Nativity/Nationality as specified in Clause 4.1 (Mandatory).
- GATE Score card (for Candidates with valid GATE Score).
- Consolidated marklist and degree provisional certificate(if applicable).
- Sponsorship Certificate and relevant Government order (for sponsored candidates).
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable).
- Community Certificate.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate(if applicable).
- Differently-abled certificate.
- EWS Certificate.
- Claim for fee concession to the Children of Fishermen certificate (if applicable).
- Claim for fee concession to the inmates of Sri Chitra Home, Nirbhaya Home, Juvenile Home Certificate (if applicable).
The uploaded document should be in PDF format.
The file size must be between 10 KB and 500 KB.
The document should be clear to read.
Candidate should pay the application fee in any one of the following mode:
- Online Payment using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet banking/IMPS/Mobile Wallets
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Procedures for Applying Online
(1).Candidates are first required to go to the authorized website of DTE and click
on the option "Apply" for the new registration.
(2).Candidates will have to enter their basic details in the online application form.After the successful completion of basic registration part an otp will be sent to their registered email id and phone number. Candidates have to confirm their mail id and phone number by entering the otp.
(3).After the completion of first step of registration candidates can login using their registered email id as username and password.
(4).Candidates can complete their registration part by entering their corresponding details.
(5).Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for uploading the photograph and signature.
Mode of Payment
(i).Candidates should make the payment of fees through the online mode only.
(ii).Candidates should complete their registration carefully before making payment.
(iii).The application form is integrated with payment gateway and payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iv).The payment can be made by using Debit Cards,Credit Cards,Internet Banking,IMPS,Mobile Wallets.
(v).If the online transaction has not been completed succesfully, candidates are advised to pay the fees one more time.
(vi).On successful completion of payment, an e-receipt will be generated and candidates are advised to keep the printout of the receipt for the future reference.
- Candidates should upload their corresponding documents(Marklist,Nativity Certificate,etc). Candidates can refer the guidelines for uploading the documents
- After the successful completion of registration an email/SMS will be sent to the candidate's email ID/Mobile Number.
- Please note that after the completion of registration candidates can not change or update the details provided by them. Candidates are advised to verify each and every details before submitting the application form.
Guidelines for Uploading Photograph
- Photographs must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Size of the file should be between 10kb to 100kb
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100kb. If the size of the file is more than 100 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
Guidelines for Uploading SignatureThe applicant has to sign on white paper with Black/Blue Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 50kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb
Guidelines for Uploading Other Documents
- While filling the Application Form the candidate will be provided with seperate links for uploading their marksheets, nativity certificate,certificate to prove date of birth etc.
- File Size as specified.
- The procedure of online submission of application will be completed only by uploading all supporting documents and certificates (mentioned below from a to m), which are applicable.
- a) Proof of date of birth
- b) Proof for Nativity/Nationality as specified in Clause 4.1 (Mandatory)
- c) GATE Score card (for Candidates with valid GATE Score)
- d) Candidates should upload the consolidated semester marklists and degree/provisional certificate (in case of candidates who have appeared for the final semester of under graduation, the marklists of all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester (8th semester for B. Arch students) examination).
- e) Candidates with AMIE/AMIETE certificate should upload the degree certificate and all marklists of section B.
- f) Sponsorship Certificate and relevant Government order (for sponsored candidates)
- g) Non-creamy Layer Certificate for State Government Education purpose in the prescribed format given in Annexure N from the concerned Village Officer in Kerala for community reservation claims in the case of SEBC/OEC candidates. Refer clauses 3.6.2 and 3.6.3
- h) Community Certificate from the concerned Tahsildar of Kerala in the prescribed format given in Annexure O in the case of SC/ST candidates as per Clause 3.6.3.
- i) Inter-Caste marriage certificate in the prescribed format given in Annexure J from the concerned Tahsildar of Kerala, if applicable, as per Clause3.6.2.
- j) Differently-abled certificate (if applicable).
- k) EWS Certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure M (a) or M (b), whichever is applicable) as per the G.O (P) No.2/2020/P&ARD dated 12.02.2020, issued by the concerned Village Officer in Kerala (if applicable).
- l) Claim for fee concession to the Children of Fishermen (FM): Certificate in the prescribed format given in Annexure R from Fisheries Officer concerned of Kerala Fishermen Welfare Fund Board to the online application.
- m) Claim for fee concession to the inmates of Sri Chitra Home, Nirbhaya Home, Juvenile Home: A certificate in this regard from the authority concerned is to be uploaded along with the online application for availing the fee concession.
- Scan the respective documents before filling the application form
- Click on respective links and select the file by clicking on it
- Click the 'Upload'
Frequently Asked Question
What should I do if I did not receive the otp on my email/phone?
Incase candidates did not reveive the otp, click on the resend otp link. Candidates have to wait for sometime if resend otp option also not working and start the basic registration one more time.
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
If you are not able to get the pages for registration, please retry after a gap of some minutes.
How do I confirm that my appplication is saved?
After the successful completion of registration an email/SMS will be sent and candidates can take the printout of the application.
After filling up the complete form,i got blank screen.Is my application registered?
Candidates have to login again and check the application printout.Incase if you could not get application printout, please reapply.
I want to change/correct the details that I entered in the application form.Can I do that?
Candidates should note that the data entered cannot be modified after the submission of the application.
Online e Payment-Terms and Conditions
This online payment system is provided by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment
facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not
use this facility.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of making Fee payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”).
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
All the fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
Your payment will normally reach Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) cannot accept the liability for delay in a payment or a payment not reaching to Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) account due to your quoting of an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Directorate of Technical Education (DET) authorities also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the internet banking and credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
If the internet banking and credit/debit card supplier declines payment, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your Bank/Credit/Debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
In no event will Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
If the User leaves Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) website before completing his/her transaction, there shall be no entitlement to the refund of fees.
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), will only be made to the internet banking and debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Policy shall require Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) to refund the fees (or part thereof) unless such fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the student, or third party make payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider's website are encrypted.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) shall not be liable for any failure by the student or third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Authorities are not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Razor Pay).Once payment is received by the service provider in cleared funds,the service provider will contact Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the offender, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will confirm to the User that the payment has been received and accepted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). In the event that the User does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the User to check with the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) that the payment has been accepted. The User shall remain responsible for the fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
The entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the institution endeavors to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that Directorate of Technical Education (DET) holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
Further, Directorate of Technical Education (DET) has every right to bring about legal action on Users who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/ information available on the website.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between Directorate of Technical Education (DET) and any user visiting the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further SMS/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alert list.